- ~ How To Develop Your Spiritual Ears ~
- ~ Walking in heavy F.O.G. (Favor Of God) ~
- VERY SOON…….
- Is Your Faith DEAD? Or Is It ALIVE?
- ~ Bobblehead Christiany ~
- ~ What Is Christian Fellowship? ~
- ~ Learning To Be Led By Peace ~
- ~ The Day I Heard God ~
- ~ Killing The Giants Of Doubt And Unbelief ~
- ~ You Can’t Tame The Tongue, But You CAN Bridle It ~
Visits to this site:
Monthly Archives: July 2011
In faith there is enough light for those who truly believe and enough shadows to blind those who really don’t. If you are in faith, YOU have the ability to increase the light on what you are believing for and to dispel all shadows of doubt concerning that thing. The spirit of faith is “we believe, therefore we speak.” (2Cor 4:13) You can overcome thoughts of doubt by speaking words of faith. Your words are the first signs of something tangible that you are believing for. FAITH IS SUBSTANCE! FAITH IS EVIDENCE!
Hebrews 11:1 ~ Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
If you have faith, then you have evidence. You have proof that what you are believing for is real.