Love is not a feeling. Nor is it an emotion. Love is a commitment of devotion that is directed by your will. You must be able to love without experiencing any emotion. Love is a choice, an act of your will, not something you do in response to some emotion. If you can’t love without feeling you will have a hard time believing without seeing.
- The Kingdom of God – pt.3
- The Righteousness of God – pt.3
- The Righteousness of God – pt.2
- The Righteousness of God – pt.1
- The Kingdom of God pt.2
- Defining the Kingdom pt.1
- ~ How To Develop Your Spiritual Ears ~
- ~ Walking in heavy F.O.G. (Favor Of God) ~
- VERY SOON…….
- Is Your Faith DEAD? Or Is It ALIVE?
Visits to this site: