Love is not a feeling. Nor is it an emotion. Love is a commitment of devotion that is directed by your will. You must be able to love without experiencing any emotion. Love is a choice, an act of your will, not something you do in response to some emotion. If you can’t love without feeling you will have a hard time believing without seeing.
- ~ How To Develop Your Spiritual Ears ~
- ~ Walking in heavy F.O.G. (Favor Of God) ~
- VERY SOON…….
- Is Your Faith DEAD? Or Is It ALIVE?
- ~ Bobblehead Christiany ~
- ~ What Is Christian Fellowship? ~
- ~ Learning To Be Led By Peace ~
- ~ The Day I Heard God ~
- ~ Killing The Giants Of Doubt And Unbelief ~
- ~ You Can’t Tame The Tongue, But You CAN Bridle It ~
Visits to this site: